My birthday is this week, and so I decided to take time off from thinking real hard and give myself the gift of Star Trek, Chinese food, and vodka. That means that instead of real content, you get this Seven Deadly Sins internet meme. Enjoy!
Seven love secrets:
- My first celebrity crush was Jonathan Brandis of Neverending Story II and Seaquest DSV fame. I even forced myself to sit though what was quite possibly the worst movie ever made just because he was in it.
- My first boyfriend was a friend of my neighbor's that I met when I was in sixth grade. He was the "guitarist", in the loosest sense of the word, for their band, the Flaming Skulls. This was the first of several forays into dating dudes in terrible bands.
- Boyfriend and I met while he was a Bartender and I was vying for the title of Most Long Islands Drank While Remaining Upright. Memorieeeeees.
- We skipped over most of the discussions that you're supposed to have in adult relationships. For instance, we never talked about "moving in". He just brought his Playstation over one day and never left.
- We have pet names. He calls me Kitten and I call him Muffin. If you just threw up in your mouth a little bit, that makes two of us.
- Dirty sex talk is my worst nightmare. I find it awkward and weird and feel automatically embarrassed for anyone who does it. If you ask me to talk dirty you're going to get a diatribe on rest stop bathrooms and ear wax.
- Terms that I totally can't handle: "Make love", panties, coitus. Gross.